Had a thought. Why not take a photo of a daily paper every day I blog. Not original I know but useful to track back. The good thing about my blogwriter on my iPhone (yes I'm a big fan of all things Apple) is that it can GeoTag my pictures so you will know where I am at all times... Don't hold your breath on the picture though....just found ouit that my blogging tool on the iPhone does not allow the photos to be uploaded to this page....Mmmmmm! need to rethink that one. Anyway it still is the 7th of Septemeber and I've got nobody following me which suits me fine....
Update: 1.44pm
Passed the "IDEA" on to the most important person at The College and he loved it. Having a coffee to celebrate!
Update: 4.20pm
Just got home after leaving early from work with a blinding headache and as much as I would love to let you know about the "Idea", and my successful chat to the man that matters, I need to get to bed and sleep this off first...Now where are those painkillers?
Update: 10.15pm
Slept for 4 hours!! Had a bit of dinner prepared by the lovely Crafty Cockney....a little catch up form the day and a bit of Switzerland v England on telly. Still not awake enough to explain the idea in full but above is a little teaser for you before I say goodnight.....
No comments:
Post a Comment