Well this is me pretty much as I am now although I might be a few pounds heavier than when this was taken.
I've started a blog before and didn't have too much to say but at the moment there seems to be a lot going on in my life so it seems a good time to get down to a daily blog.
Why "Prancing Taff" you might be asking. Well for years as a Welshman living out of Wales I have been called "Taff" or "Taffy" so I decided to combine Taff with the sign of the "Prancing" horse on the Ferrari motor car to become "Prancing Taff".
I live in Wareham in Dorset...
...and I work here
...which shows that for some reason clocks and time are "big" in my life right now (more about that later).
...Anyway enough for tonight apart from mentioning the "idea" from today's title. I'm not going to write too much as I'm presenting my idea to someone tomorrow who will decide whether it goes ahead or not and I don't want to get too excited. Just to say though that you will be hearing from a very happy Taffy tomorrow if I get the green light.
Goodnight and hope to be blogging again soon....
No comments:
Post a Comment