Search This Blog

Friday, 10 September 2010

11th September - "We'll Keep a Welcome"

7.10am
Up early as I'm off to my first ever school reunion tonight in my hometown of Merthyr Tydfil. I haven't seen any of my old school friends since 1976 (34 years!)......An old school rugby team photo seems apt right now...

Looking forward to seeing everyone who turns up tonight but especially my old friend Wayne Lee seated cross-legged on the right front of the team (on the floor).








Dropping the Crafty Cockney in Bath where she is staying with her old friend Anne for the night while I carry on up to Merthyr. I will be staying with my favourite cousin Cerys (pictured below with me a good few years ago) and her husband Dean in Cefn Coed..

















Then I'm of up to place call Ponsticill and the Red Cow Inn for the Reunion..




Off to pack now so will blog a bit more later on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment