Search This Blog
Thursday, 9 September 2010
Sept 10th - nearly the weekend!
7.35am
Having a coffee near North Road in Poole. Woke at 5.00am again full of the "Idea" and other exciting possible projects. Will be interesting to hear the Principal's address this morning at the College. I'm hoping to bend his ear for a minute or two about the possibility of holding a charity car boot sale in the college car park in Poole. I would like to raise some money for the Macmillan Nurses Charity and if and when the "idea" comes along some of the money will go to them as well. This charity is of particular relevance to me as last year I was diagnosed with Melenoma (skin cancer) and was looked after so well by the staff of Poole Hospital.
Anyway now to drink my coffee.....
6.17pm
In the queue for Fish and Chips in Wareham. Not much time for a big blog. Really hungry and tired following a long day. Lots to talk about but more time over the weekend. Night night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment