Search This Blog

Sunday, 31 October 2010

Sunday 31st October

8.15am

A strange and quite challenging week - hence the lack of blogs folks sorry!

I had my 12 week check-up on Wednesday at the Melanoma clinic in Poole NHS Hospital. Unfortunately a small lump has developed on my neck which has raised concerns....Ever since then I have been back and forth to hospital for more tests including a CT scan on Friday. We are all in a state of limbo know as to what the results (due in the next few days) will show...


The Crafty Cockney is understandably concerned as are my close family and friends. I'm quite stoic about the whole thing as usual although underneath the confident facade I'm a little bit on edge I must admit....

Anyway we have had some good times as well this week and went shopping to Southampton following all the tests to take our minds off things....We saw a car that we both fell in love with:-


Watch this space!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment