Search This Blog

Saturday, 16 October 2010

Saturday 16th October

9.56pm
"Whirlwind!" often a word used to describe someone's pace of life and is certainly a word I can use about the last week. The extreme, mostly joyful) feelings which last weeks wedding party left me with were immediately replaced with a huge workload and a poorly wife (Sylvie was signed off for a week with a virus on Monday and has been quite under the waeather, poor thing).

However, we have reached the weekend and managed to cope quite well with everything that was thrown at me..... During the week I completed my application to represent the college staff on the Board of Governors. After noticing this post being advertised last week I initially put in for this, not really believing I would have a chance of winning but as the week as progressed my thoughts are now much more positive and I think I might be quite dissapointed if I don't get voted in.... (Voting starts on the 1st Novemeber and results will be announced on the 5th November...fingers crossed!)

Before I settle down to watch Match of the Day I just wanted to mention my new aquisition of the last few days....I've bought an Apple Ipad and as a lover of all things "gadget" this piece of technology tops the list of must-haves. Such a well designed and functional piece of kit....Still haven't done a full blog from it but I will be using this while my broken iPhone 3GS gets repaired... (anyone see the irony of buying an iPad and in the same week your iPhone breaks down!!!)

Anyway goodnight and I will leave you with a picture of an iPad....
Mmmmmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment