Search This Blog

Sunday, 14 November 2010

Monday 15th November 2011

4.00am

Ever since my re-diagnosis with Melanoma I seem to be in a routine of waking up around 3.00 - 4.00am in the morning and although tired I thought I might try using these times to update my blog....

On the subject of my blog it has in the recent few weeks become a little "patchy" and relatively short on content and I apologise....This is partly due to the recent news and treatment of which there will be more to talk about...


 Although not writing too much I have however been taking some photographs in this period and while I'm sitting here on my Mac waiting for my iPad to do a software update I thought I would include some of them with short descriptions in the hope it might give you a flavour of the period....

Eddie - He's a Baby!

The "Beast"

Miles - The Car Salesman



Barbers for short cut (Southampton)

Sandra with the CC at her birthday evening at the Black Bear..



David doing stretches with the CC at West Bay

Kate's Jewelery stall at Bridport Market

Abadha and the CC in Bridport

Ruth, Bridpo

No comments:

Post a Comment